Immediate need for - HADOOP ADMINISTRATOR.
Location: San Jose, CA
Ideal candidate should have
• 5+ years of experience in systems or database administration experience on Linux-based systems
• Experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and administering large Hadoop clusters, preferably on Cloudera CDH3 and CDH4
• Experience or a strong understanding of Hadoop architecture including HDFS, Hadoop MapReduce, Hive, Oozie, HBase, Hue and ZooKeeper
• Understanding of open source messaging systems and complex event processors including Flume, Kafka, Storm and multiple JMS implementations (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, etc)
• Strong understanding of best practices and standards for Hadoop application design and implementation
• Strong knowledge of Linux, OS level file system and network troubleshooting
• Expertise in at least one enterprise-scale RDBMS
• Experience running a monitoring system -- and participating in an on-call rotation.
Interested candidates please send resumes to [email protected].